Thursday, May 30, 2013

Any Given Sunday


I came across these pictures, taken almost two months ago.  What I love so much about them is that they are of nothing and everything, all at the same time.  This was just a typical weekend day.  Not an exciting one.  We never even left the house.  But it kind of sums up our "around the house days."  Basically, you girls spent the entire day outside, from sun-up to sundown.  The sliding glass doors were wide open.  Popsicles were abundant.  And we even scored a little sunshower.  Who could ask for more?

This is Sydney's favorite picture of you.  She wanted to take a picture of this picture with her camera. :)

And there it is: the "smile" face.  Why you do this, I'll never know.  But I love it.
  
We ventured indoors for a bit, but not for long. 
You two.  I can't make this stuff up.

Built-in playmates.

Love afternoon light in my room.
  
Do I even have to say it?  I'm obsessed with this because you look like a little baby again.

Who needs clothes?  The weather was perfect.  Plus, there was water.  And sticky foods.

The best.

Roly-Poly

Annnnd, we're back outside.

Playtime is serious business.

Evening sunshower.
I love our adventures.  I love a good roadtrip.  But nothing beats just being happy in our own home, enjoying each other's company.  Life is good.

4 comments:

  1. Oh these are amazing! Love your afternoon at home with these sweet girls! :) Love Syd's favorite picture- and that last one with the umbrella! that light!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ashley! It was such an average day that I was surprised by how much I loved the pictures of it. I love my time with these girls.

      Delete
  2. These are great pictures!!! You can see how very happy they are!!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are happy, Darlene! I'm glad it's evident. Sometimes more than others ;) Thanks for always letting me know you're reading. It means a lot!

      Delete