Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy 3 Month Birthday!

Slow down, little one.  You are growing up way too quickly.  Friday you turned three months old.  You and I both know this isn't possible since I was just pregnant yesterday, right?  I would have, and should have, posted this on your actual 3 month birthday, but you've been so miserable with this cold that I've barely put you down for two weeks.  My only complaint is that I wish you could kick this cold once and for all.  Luckily, today seemed to be a turning point.  You are acting more like your smiley self, even starting to giggle before you become startled by the sound of your own laughter.


We spent today at the park.  It was chilly and the wind literally took your breath away.  You're just like your mommy: you love to be outside.  I hope your childhood memories are full of days like today.  Flying kites, kicking soccer balls, spinning hula hoops and treating the whole day like one long photo session.  




Please inherit your sisters' silliness, love of music, fondness for picnics and appreciation of sunshine.  I doubt you'll have much choice.  It's a little chilly now, but in no time at all you're going to be spending your days at the beach with your toes in the sand.  Get used to it now, kid.



No comments:

Post a Comment